SIGN UP NOW and extend your Annual Membership until June 30, 2019 at no additional charge!
Condominium Directors have a substantial responsibility to govern and manage their corporations properly and effectively. They are called upon each day to make prudent and effective business decisions that affect the lives of all residents in their corporations. Directors need not feel they are alone. Through membership in CCI, the entire condominium corporation benefits from education and information as well as the experience of hundreds of directors and professionals.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Condominium 101 Directors Course for any of your Board Members (limit of 4 members/session). A 3 hour introductory seminar that will cover the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Maintenance Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- CondoSTRENGTH program is a for directors, by directors initiative designed to provide condominium members of CCI an additional membership benefit by bringing their board directors together to network and learn from one another. The program, offered FREE to all condominium members of the CCI North Alberta chapter, provides access to a growing collection of success stories contributed by condominium directors across the country and the opportunity to attend director networking events hosted at local condominiums.
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars, luncheons and annual conference for any Board member, owner or resident of the condominium. - Complimentary “InSite to Condos” Magazine sent to all Board Members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partners Directory.
- Networking opportunities with other board directors to discuss best practices in Governance, Financial Management and Building Maintenance.
- Access to professionals and businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Support CCI’s lobbying efforts to improve the quality of condominium ownership through its ongoing input to the government and feedback to its members regarding the current legislative changes being considered. Whether you are a self-managed property or have the assistance of a Condominium Manager the logic remains the same. The more informed the Board of Directors are, the better decisions they can make in the complex world of condominium living. Why not take advantage?
Whether you are a self-managed property or have the assistance of a Condominium Manager the logic remains the same. The more informed the Board of Directors are, the better decisions they can make in the complex world of condominium living. Why not take advantage?
(Valid until June 30, 2019)
Condo 2-50 Units - $200 + GST = $210.00
Condos 51-100 Units - $250 + GST = $262.50
Condos 101-200 Units - $350 + GST = $367.50
Condos 201 or more - $450 + GST = $472.50
Click here for our 2018-2019 Membership Application!
How to Become a Member
To become a member, simply download our printable Application Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Application, along with payment, to the CCI-NAC address indicated on the form.