NEW MEMBER RATE for 2018-2019!
This classification is devoted to those individuals who live in a condominium and wish to become personally involved in CCI.
All paid members receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary Condominium 101 Directors Course for any of your Board Members (limit of 4 members/session). A 3 hour introductory seminar that will cover the basics of Board Governance, Financial and Maintenance Responsibilities as well as your Legal Obligations as a Corporation.
- Discounts of up to 50% on educational courses, seminars, luncheons and annual conference for any Board member, owner or resident of the condominium. - Complimentary “InSite to Condos” Magazine sent to all Board Members on a quarterly basis with a wide range of current and informative articles and updated Business Partners Directory.
- Networking opportunities with other board directors to discuss best practices in Governance, Financial Management and Building Maintenance.
- Access to professionals and businesses that specialize in various sectors of the condominium industry. Profit from their experience!
- Support CCI’s lobbying efforts to improve the quality of condominium ownership through its ongoing input to the government and feedback to its members regarding the current legislative changes being considered. Whether you are a self-managed property or have the assistance of a Condominium Manager the logic remains the same. The more informed the Board of Directors are, the better decisions they can make in the complex world of condominium living. Why not take advantage?
Whether you are a self-managed property or have the assistance of a Condominium Manager the logic remains the same. The more informed the Board of Directors are, the better decisions they can make in the complex world of condominium living. Why not take advantage?
(Valid until June 30, 2019)
Individual - $75 + GST = $78.75
Click here for our 2018-2019 Membership Application!
How to Become a Member
To become a member, simply download our printable Application Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Application, along with payment, to the CCI-NAC address indicated on the form.